Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Daily Supports!

So I have lots of supports in my daily life....


Support Number One:
Without the support of coffee I would never make it through the day.

Support 2:
 

My friends. Without whom I would go crazy!

 Support 3:My Family!!

 They help me survive every up and down.
Support 4:
My job keeps me feed, and able to pay bills, and a place to live. 
Support 5-
My church gives my spiritual support and gives me friends I need.
Support 6-
Computer, gives me a link to research and the outside world.
Support 7-
My fiancĂ©, he helps me through everything. 


If any of these were gone, I would be up a creek without a paddle! I use them and need them daily!

Last year, I went through a really tough time were I lost everything I owned  and a close toxic relationship through what I will call a series of unfortunate events. If it was not for my family, friends, church, job and fiancĂ© I never would of survived. I learned the most important supports are those that are unwavering, things like love and hope.  Life is crazy and full of ups and downs. We need food, and money, and computers and phones and coffee but those things are not worth it without family, friends and love. If these things were not there then to me life would not be worth it. But with these things even the very bad of bad  days are survivable. I know I have been there done that. 




4 comments:

  1. Comment by Robin A. Lemire

    Great blog post! I so agree with the coffee one you started out with. I am the same way. My youngest son's girlfriend bought him a Keurig coffee maker so he could save money on buying coffee in the morning. Suffice to say I use it a lot more than he does. Too bad they parted ways. I thought she was great! (regardless of the coffee maker.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We do have some similar support systems. Without my family I would be completely lost. We have had some rough couple of years. We lost one of our babies and Owen's medical issues have been very stressful. We almost lost him, but he is doing great now and I am just continuing to pray that the brain issue is not progressive. Prayer is my main support. I am comforted so many times per day by scripture and prayer. Best wishes to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hailey, your first support is something I believe we all can relate and depend on from time to time. I know it helps me through out the day as well. And yes up the creek without a paddle is what we would be with out our family/ our support system. Blog is very creative as always.

    Thanks for sharing as always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hailey,
    You thought of some great supports that I wished I had thought to mention on my own post. I LOVE how you started out with your support of coffee! The picture you used was so appropriate! I also didn't even think to mention the computer even though I couldn't live without it. Thanks for reminding me that I have a few more supports than I thought I had.

    ReplyDelete